- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how apps function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Proven work experience as a UX/UI Designer or similar role ( a portfolio of design projects is preferable)
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Axure, Sketch and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
What's in it for you?
- A complete and attractive salary package
- Flexible work hours
- Possibility to work remotely - it needs to work as much for you as it does for us!
- Exposure to global brands
- Opportunity to learn and grow within a scale-up environment. As a flat organization, you would have the freedom to make a real difference
- An inspiring work environment in the centre of Antwerp
- Good coffee, daily lunch and fruit
Send your resume, short cover letter and some proof of your impressive track record to firstname.lastname@example.org and help us redefine dataviz!
More about Datylon
Data visualization has evolved tremendously over the last few years. Datylon caught this exciting dataviz wave nearly from the onset and with a team of more than 20 experienced software engineers and dataviz experts we’ve been enjoying building cutting edge dataviz products.
The Datylon team is hands-on, focused and combines a startup DNA with tons of experience in building and bringing to market complex software and SaaS solutions. As we’re on the forefront of dataviz we invest in experimenting and learning new tools, frameworks and concepts. We are always exploring and open to new and better ways of working.
Our offices are located in central Antwerp within the exciting StartupVillage.