- Experience with customer development and lean startup methodologies
- Previous experience shipping and iterating on successful products.
- Experience working with third-parties on technology and product-based partnerships.
- Proven history of shipping and managing products with cross-functional teams.
- Proven track record in managing and maintaining customer or partner relationships
- Strong product sensibility, and comfort with considering basic technical feasibility of partner integrations
- Affinity with data visualization
- Willing to travel a few times per year (Europe/USA)
What's in it for you?
- A complete and attractive salary package
- Flexible work hours
- Possibility to work remotely - it needs to work as much for you as it does for us!
- Exposure to global brands
- Opportunity to learn and grow within a scale-up environment. As a flat organization, you would have the freedom to make a real difference
- An inspiring work environment in the centre of Antwerp
- Good coffee, daily lunch and fruit
Send your resume, short cover letter and some proof of your impressive track record to firstname.lastname@example.org and help us redefine dataviz!
More about Datylon
Data visualization has evolved tremendously over the last few years. Datylon caught this exciting dataviz wave nearly from the onset and with a team of more than 20 experienced software engineers and dataviz experts we’ve been enjoying building cutting edge dataviz products.
The Datylon team is hands-on, focused and combines a startup DNA with tons of experience in building and bringing to market complex software and SaaS solutions. As we’re on the forefront of dataviz we invest in experimenting and learning new tools, frameworks and concepts. We are always exploring and open to new and better ways of working.
Our offices are located in central Antwerp within the exciting StartupVillage.